Jump to a Section
The Farley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation does not utilize the waitlist functionality found in Caesar. Instead, we handle waitlist requests internally. Instructions for requesting permission numbers for courses in the department are given below. Please read these instructions in their entirety before submitting a waitlist request.
To request permission numbers for Fall 2016 courses, use the link below. You must log in with your u.northwestern.edu account in order to access the form. If you need to change a previously submitted request, please submit a new request and indicate in the "Special Circumstances" box that you are editing a previously submitted request.
- Waitlists will be processed on May 20, June 3, Sept. 8, Sept 20, and Sept. 23.
- No submissions will be accepted after 3:00pm on September 22.
- Students may add a fifth course beginning on Tuesday, September 20.
- The deadline to add a course is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 26.
- If you are requesting to be waitlisted for more than one course, you must submit a separate request for each.
- Once a class has filled, it is closed to enrollment except by permission number. If a student subsequently withdraws and the class shows seats available, those seats will be filled from the waitlist.
- Waitlists will be processed on the dates listed for the quarter. If you do not receive an email by 6:00 p.m. on one of these dates, first double check your email and your spam folder, and then contact the department at email@example.com.
- Students may not register for a fifth course before the first day of classes for the quarter. Permission numbers will not be generated before then for students who indicate the requested course will be registered as a fifth course. If you indicate that a course will not be your fifth course, you must use any generated permission number before the expiration date.
- For any issues with the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.